Bidders should have already registered/paid to bid on any domain in the auctions, so it’s not possible to bid if you haven’t already registered.
Here is the schedule:
- 1st Sepetember: .co.uk domains starting A through to I
- 7th September: .co.uk domains starting J through to R
- 14th September: .co.uk domains starting S through to Z and also all the .co.uk number domains
NFPAS run the auctions on behalf of Nominet.
In the .org.uk short domain auctions last month I managed to bag CM.org.uk, which was processed by Nominet within a day or so of payment and is now live.
Latest posts by Colin (see all)
- .co.uk Domain Name Prices Infographic - August 12, 2015
- Rapid Response Campaigning – Lessons Learnt - April 29, 2014
- How To Protect WordPress from XML-RPC Pingback Abuse - March 15, 2014